Visionary health expert and bestselling author, Ann Louise Gittleman, has always been a trendsetter. Continually breaking new ground in traditional and holistic health, she is internationally recognized as a pioneer in dietary, environmental, and women's health issues.
Her most recent book Zapped deals with EMF radiation and how we can protect ourselves, in every way including nutritionally.
• Award-winning New York Times bestselling author of 30 books on health and nutrition including diet, detox, women's health, men's health, perimenopause, menopause, beauty and the environment
• M.S. in Nutrition Education, Teachers College, Columbia University
• Certified Nutrition Specialist (C.N.S.) certified by the American College of Nutrition
• Ph.D. in Holistic Nutrition
• Former Chief Nutritionist of Pediatric Clinic, Bellevue Hospital, NYC
• Former Director of Nutrition, Pritikin Longevity Center, Santa Monica, CA
• Recipient of The American Medical Writers Association Award for Excellence
• Named one of the "Ten Most Knowledgeable Nutritionists" in the U.S. by Self Magazine
• Former Columnist and Nutritional Advisor for First for Women Magazine
• Advisory Board of International Institute for Building-Biology & Ecology
• Advisory Board Member, Nutritional Therapy Association
Her work has been featured in: Time, Newsweek, Seventeen, Fitness, Harper's Bazaar, Real Simple, The National Enquirer, Family Circle, Ladies' Home Journal, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, InStyle, Woman's World, Ebony, Muscle & Fitness, Runner's World, Health, Parade, First for Women, The New York Times, The LA Times, The San Francisco Chronicle, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Publisher's Weekly, Hadassah Magazine, London Daily Mirror, Bella, SHE, Russian Vogue, SELF, Australian Woman’s Day, The Huffington Post, AOL
Ann Louise has appeared on: 20/20, Dr. Phil, The View, The Early Show, Good Morning America, Extra, Fox News, PBS, CNN, Good Day New York, 700 ClubGet your copy of Zapped: Why Your Cell Phone Shouldn't Be Your Alarm Clock and 1,268 Ways to Outsmart the Hazards of Electronic Pollution here